SDE THERMO INSULATING is a single component, solvent based universal thermal insulating water resistant structural protective system. This weather coat protects the structure from ultraviolet and infra-red rays. It reflects heat as well as not allowing the heat & cold flux transmission. It saves air conditioning and power energy cost and structure maintenance.
- Single component - ready to use.
- Adheres strongly to almost all building materials - concrete, metal, wood, asbestos, ceramic etc.
- Flexible - takes care of linear movement.
- Ultraviolet light protection maintains aesthetic appearance.
- Thermal non-conductivity properties saves electrical energy.
- Unique non-conductive keeps structure cool in hot season and warm in cold season from inside.
- Prevents growth of microorganisms such as fungus, algae moss.
- Repels air borne pollutants and dirt that makes the substrate look new for years after application.
- Light weight puts less stress on the structure.
- Can be applied with brush, roller or spray.
- Building roof and exterior walls.
- Industrial structure roofs, walls i.e. concrete slab roof, asbestos sheet roof, tin sheet roof, fibre glass sheet, polyester coated sheet etc.
- Hospital buildings schools, commercial and residential rooftops and walls.
- Seal water tanks
- Concrete Surface: 4 - 5 sq meter per litre per coat depends on the roughness and porosity of the surface.
- Metal surface: 6 - 6.5 sq meter per litre per coat.
|SURFACE OF APPLICATION
||Concrete, Roofs, Metal, Wood, Plastics, Vinyl, Ceramic and Granite Surfaces
||Safety Direct Egypt